I’ve been playing Fortnite for a year. When I started playing, I was still paid early access to the game and there was only one game mode: Save the world. PvE (player against the environment) containing a small team of 4 people gathered on a map for different tasks.
The game was punctuated by waves of zombies and a storm that caused 98% of the population to disappear. A survivor base, shelter, resources to be collected and traps to be built were discussed in the game.
Even now, to improve his character in terms of both cosmetics and performance, the player can replace V-Bucks, the abbreviation for VinderTech Bucks, the currency in Fortnite.
How to win free V-Bucks at Fortnite?
Don’t call until 2 in the afternoon, the only way to get V-Bucks is to connect every day and play Fortnite on a regular basis: progressing in Save world mode and completing daily missions (50 V-Bucks). Don’t be familiar with comments that are offered free of charge on certain apps or websites. This is necessarily at the expense of your personal information sold to other companies.
How to spend V-Bucks in Fortnite?
V-Bucks in PVP modes (PS4, Xbox, Switch, iOS, and recently available Battle Royale on Android – see the article to install Fortnite on Android) and PVE (playable on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One) , Xbox One X, PC and Mac), but beware: anything you buy in one mode cannot be transferred to other mode.
In PVP (Battle Royale) mode, players can replace their V-Bucks with personalization items such as clothes for their characters, as well as emotes (very popular dances with players) for gliders or digging. In PVE mode (Save the World), the piñatas are only llama-shaped, weapon or trap diagrams, heroes and so on.
How much does V-Bucks cost 2020?
Progress at Fortnite is long and boring. To move faster, players can use micro-transactions and buy V-Bucks for real money. If it is possible to link your Paypal account to your Epic Games account, I do not recommend it. Some players complain that they have been hacked and that they have PayPal without their knowledge. For this reason, I recommend that you purchase prepaid cards either commercially or online to fund your account (some will send you a code immediately by email).
In addition to the V-Bucks, you can purchase:
Starting package from 4.99 €:
– 500 V bucket (+100 V-Bucks bonus)
– An outfit (Battle Royale only). Fortnite 5th season currently includes the Ace skin
– Rear accessory (Battle Royale only). Fortnite 5th season currently offers ticket bag
– 950 V-dollars
– 100 levels to unlock new rewards
Fortnite Standard Founder Package:
– Save world mode
– 4 custom banner icons
– 6-day booty piñatas
– Founder’s private booty piñata
Fortnite Special Founder Package:
– Save world mode
– Rare Heroes Pack (8 Heroes)
– Rare weapon pack (4 weapons and 1 trap)
– Special founder’s gun
– 10 custom banner icons
– 24-day booty piñatas
– 4 piñata with the founder’s trophy
– 5 piñata with instant loot
– 10 EXP bonus
– 10 EXP bonuses available to your friends
– 50 additional places in the shelter
Here is the correspondence table between V-Bucks and Xbox One, PSN, Nintendo and Apple cards. If you are playing on multiple platforms, please note that V-Bucks purchased from one platform cannot be used on another.
– 1000 V-Bucks: 9,99 €, which makes about 100 V-Bucks for 1 €,
– 2,500 V-Bucks (+300 V-Bucks bonus): 24,99 €, makes about 112 V-Bucks for 1 €,
– 6,000 V-Bucks (+1,500 V-Bucks as a bonus): 59.99 €, which makes about 124 V-Bucks for 1 € and
– 10,000 V-Bucks (+3,500 V-Bucks as a bonus); € 99.99 makes about 135 V-Bucks for € 1.
V-Bucks Fortnite for PS4
– 1,000 V-Bucks: you will need to buy a PlayStation Network card for 10 €
– 2.500 V-Bucks: 20 € PlayStation Network card and 10 € card
– 6,000 V-Bucks: three € 20 PlayStation Network cards
– 10,000 V-Bucks: Two PlayStation Network cards for 50 Euros
– Starter Pack: a PlayStation Network card from € 10
Battle card: 10 € PlayStation Network card
– Standard Installer Package: two PlayStation Network cards worth € 50
– Exclusive Installer Package: three PlayStation Network cards worth € 20
V-Bucks Fortnite for Xbox One
– 1000 V-Bucks: You will need to purchase an Xbox Live card for 10 €
– 2.500 V-Bucks: an Xbox Live card starting at € 25
– 6,000 V-Bucks: an Xbox Live card for 50 € and an Xbox Live card for 10 €
– 10,000 V-Bucks: two Xbox Live cards from € 50
– Starter Pack: an Xbox Live card from € 5
– Battle card: an Xbox Live card from € 10
– Standard Installer Package: 20 Xbox two Xbox Live cards
– Exclusive Installer Package: € 50 Xbox Live card and € 10 Xbox Live card
V-Bucks Fortnite for iPhone
– 1,000 V-Bucks: you will need to purchase an App Store and iTunes card for 15 €
– 2.500 V-Bucks: an App Store and iTunes card for € 25
– 6,000 V-Bucks: four App Store and iTunes cards in 15 App Stores
– 10,000 V-Bucks: Two App Stores and iTunes cards for 50 Euros
– Battle card: an App Store and iTunes card from 15 €
V-Bucks Fortnite for Nintendo Switch
– 1,000 V-Bucks: you will need to buy a Nintendo eShop Card for € 15
– 2.500 V-Bucks: a Nintendo eShop Card from € 25
– 6,000 V-Bucks: Four Nintendo eShop Cards for 15 Euros
– 10,000 V-Bucks: Two Nintendo eShop Cards for 50 Euros
– Starter Pack: A Nintendo eShop Card from € 15
– Battle card: Nintendo eShop Card from 15 €
– Standard Installer Package: a Nintendo eShop Card for € 15 and a card for € 25
– Exclusive Installer Package: four Nintendo eShop Cards from € 15