Fortnite Battle Royale is PvP 100 game. After the release of “Save the World” mode, it has quickly become one of the most played games in the world. It’s inspired by games like PUBG. It was released for free on September 26, 2017 and is available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. It was launched on Nintendo Switch on April 2, 2018, June 12, 2018, and finally released in the Android beta version on August 9, 2018.
Related Topic: Free Fortnite accounts email and password 2020
According to Epic Games, the mobile version supports multi-platform games and has the same game modes, the same cards, and the same weekly updates.
If the health (green bar, health bar detailed below) drops to 0, the player dies and the game ends (lost). If you successfully eliminated all players, or if you are the last survivor, you will win the game (ranked first: ranked first)
By launching the game, you will be redirected to the map wait, where the wait time is replaced by information about the storm during the game
You need to prepare for 10 seconds before opening VinderBus. When you open VinderBus, you can click the space bar (or X, depending on the media) to pop up and drop to the destination. After a while (at the end), you will automatically pop out of the bus.
During the game, storm information replaced the opening time of VinderBus and the time to reach the terminal.
When it pops up, whether it’s a free collision or a glide (perhaps you can die when you are not yet on the ground), you can change the mode by pressing Space (or the X on PS4), but you will be forced to deploy the glider as you approach the ground.
When you are on the ground, you must rush to pick up your weapon, be careful … and enter the area (maybe you are already in the area). If you are in a stormy area, the area is a protected area where the storm will not harm you. You have to knock out players and survive instead of KO (details about the basic rules above).
- Nickname: The nickname you chose when you created your player account.
- Player list in the team: The players in your area are displayed in this list.
- Compass: indicates the north-south and east-west directions, and also indicates the mark of the destination (click the destination location on the map, blue dots appear on the map and compass).
- Small map: Show your location in the map area around you.
- Part Information (Title): Display a few seconds of text in the top center of the screen. It marks the opening of the fighter car door, the time before the storm, the reduction of the start time and the closing time of the storm.
- Part information (small map): with a countdown icon, this icon permanently indicates the time before the eye of the storm, the time before the narrowing, and the time when the eye ends.
- Number of players: The number of players remaining in the game
- Number of Kills (or Eliminations): A counter indicating how many people you have eliminated
- Materials: You can recycle metal, stone and wood by destroying objects / structures. They allow to build
- You: your pseudonym and your skin
- Inventory: Your items (weapons, healing items …) are stored on this column and can hold up to 5 items (also can be stored). However, bandage guns occupy two positions in inventory.
- Health bar / shield: The green bar (bottom) represents the health status (set to 100 at the start of the game). If it drops to zero, you will die and be eliminated or put K. The blue bar (top) represents the shield (set to 0 at the start of the game). It can protect your health, but it is not effective against storms and falls.
- Account level: Show your level and progress before the next level.